One of the easiest ways to get rid of spots and help prevent them coming back is to get into a good daily skincare routine.
1. Cleansing your skin twice daily using CLEAN & CLEAR® Exfoliating Daily Wash will help to wash away excess oil produced by your skin and avoid pores becoming blocked with dirt and dead skin cells.
2. Moisturising is important to help keep your skin soft & supple. CLEAN & CLEAR® Dual Action Moisturiser has an oil-free formula to leave skin feeling soft and smooth every day and help prevent spots.
3. Finally, don’t forget to remove your make-up before going to bed. CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action Wipes clean deep down into the pores to remove the daily build-up of make-up, dirt and impurities, helping to prevent spots & blemishes. Each wipe thoroughly cleanses your skin and leaves it feeling cool, refreshed and clear in one easy step.
• CLEAN & CLEAR® Exfoliating Daily Wash; Start by wetting your face and gently massage the wash onto your face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Make sure you focus on your T-Zone which is made up of your forehead, nose and chin as these areas contain a higher amount of oil glands making them prone to spots. Afterwards, rinse thoroughly with water & pat dry with a soft towel. Use twice daily, both morning and night, for best results.
• CLEAN & CLEAR® Dual Action Moisturiser; Use after cleaning your skin with CLEAN & CLEAR® Exfoliating Daily Wash or CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action Wipes. Gently smooth over your face and neck in circular motions. Remember - even oily skin needs moisturiser!
• CLEAN & CLEAR® Deep Action Wipes; Unfold a wipe from the pack and gently wipe it all over your face until all dirt and impurities have been removed. Take care to avoid the eye area and dispose of in a bin after use. Perfect for removing make-up before exfoliating or on-the-go to keep your skin feeling fresh!
• Product and ingredients may change. Always check the label before purchasing and using this product.
Rated 2 out of
Very strongSCRUB- spots have gone down (not gone) but at the cost of not being able to touch my face (4 hours after using the scrub) as it’s so tender. Never suffered from sensitive skin or allergies, so my advice would be use VERY sparingly if you do decide to get it. on the plus side nobody will see your spots as your entire face will be red... every cloud....
FACE WIPES- are good, but again strong so avoid eye area. Don’t leave me as raw as the scrub
MOISTURISER- little stingy more cool, but needed after the scrub has stripped my skin of all moisture.
I’d buy the wipes again but not the scrub or moisturiser personally.
Date published: 2018-02-22
Rated 5 out of
Fantastic!Starts working immediately and completely gets rid of dry skin,I would definitely recommend